MWL DT: LO | Sew Cute

Hello crafty friends! I am back on the blog as Made With Love DT, with a layout using the lovely WRMK products today!

I must say, the WRMK products have made my life much easier as a crafter. In this layout, I made use of 4 punch boards, Typecast and Stitch Happy.


Isn't my niece cute! She is such a gem, and this is one of my favorite photo of her.


I started out with the WRMK tab punch board to create a tab. This tab piece helps to create an interesting matting to the photo. It also helps me create a link to add word sentiments! Here, I have used my (mint) typecast and typed out the word "precious".


Creating the title was easy with the WRMK mini alphabet punch board. All I had to do was to cut down pattern papers to size (1.5"x2.5") and then open up the Alphabet punch board app! 


This app made it very easy for me to get to the alphabets I needed to punch out!


Of course I had to use the sewing machine! Sewing is my favorite thing to do on a layout. It creates dimensions and a different texture on the layout. Mint is also my favorite color, I own both the typecast and sewing machine in mint. (Though I am also loving the sweet touch of pink!) For this layout, I did some straight stitches from the cloud to the tiles below, creating a visual of a baby's mobile on top of their cribs.


Here is the bottom of the "baby mobile". I cut 2 pieces of square pattern paper and slided them into the WRMK frame punch. I am using the 0.25" frame width on this layout. In one of the frames, I typed a little message to my niece using the WRMK typecast! Love to be able to customize a short message or journal on my layout!


Last but not least, my brand new toy! I recently got a new toy - WRMK happy jig! So many possibilities! I love that the happy jig is so easy to use! Included in the package is a booklet of ideas (and 3 colors of wires to get started with!) For additional inspirations, you can also look for @werhappyjig on instagram! 


For the word baby, I decided to give it a try to fix the pieces on my own. (The engineer in me just had to give it a try!) Viola! It was quite a smooth process! 

I found it easier to staple the wire words in place. Just 2 staples holding the start and end of the word, it works! 

Thank you for joining me today in my layout walk through. Hope you enjoyed it, and gotten insights of how you can make use of the WRMK tools. 

Materials used are available at Made With Love.
Made With Love
B2-08, 313 Somerset, Orchard Road
Tel : 67337630
Facebook |  Instagram

Supplies Used:
• WRMK Tab Punch Board
• WRMK Frame Punch Board
• WRMK Typecast
• WRMK Mini Alphbet Punch Board
• WRMK Stitch Happy
• Simple Stories "Oh, Baby" Collection


No comments