Sizzix: Keychain | Owl

Hello everyone! I couldn't help but do another project with the Sizzix Owl Bigz die! This owl has me really hooked. This time, I used felt instead of paper and made myself a little owl keychain.



How cute is this! Just cut the pieces required to assemble the owl. For the body, I used blind stitching and inserted some foam for the body. For the rest of the elements, you can choose to stitch or simply add glue to assemble.

Viola! A quick project and now my clutch has a matching owl keychain to go along!


Hope this inspires you to use different materials for the bigz die and you can achieve different purposes!

Be sure to check out the Sizzix UK blog or Sizzix Lifestyle Instagram for more ideas!

For my local friends residing in Singapore, the dies are available at Made with Love  whilst stocks last!

Supplies Used:


No comments